- Do you want to embark on one of the biggest challenges of your life so far?
- Do you want to get into the best physical and mental strength you have ever been in?
- Do you want to push yourself to your limits, learn new skills and be inspired to improve your health and fitness?
- Do you want to fight for an amazing cause and make a difference to the world?
…Then you should enrol on our 10 week Charity Boxing challenge.
We have teamed up with @chakabars who has recently set up a foundation called I Heart Africa. He fought in our last charity-boxing match and individually raised £10,000 for the Masika Centre to keep an orphanage open in the Congo. His newly set up foundation is to help similar causes all over Africa. We need 20 participants to enrol by September 16th ready to commence a 10-week training program on September 20th.
- Fight night is Wednesday November 30th at the Irish Centre in Camden Town, London
- 10 week training camp to commence Monday 19th September
- Fights will be matched with someone similar weight and ability to you
- NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- All participants will have access to all SPARTAN FAM sessions
- You will be lucky enough to travel to Seb Eubank’s gym at least twice throughout the training camp to get coached and spar
What we need from you?
- To be committed and sign up today
- 2 sparring sessions a week are mandatory in order to compete
- Buy your own 16oz gloves, wraps, headgear and boxing boots for training and the event
- Sign up to our Charity Boxing membership (gives you unlimited classes @ £60 per month)
- Raise awareness and money for the charity by being active on social media and selling a minimum of 20 tickets to friends or family
- Hard work and dedication