- Do you want to embark on one of the biggest challenges of your life so far?
- Do you want to get into the best physical and mental strength you have ever been in?
- Do you want to push yourself to your limits, learn new skills and be inspired to improve your health and fitness?
…Then you should enrol on our 11 week Charity Boxing challenge.
We have teamed up with the Princess of Wales Royal Regiment; a charity set up to help injured and wounded soldiers to bring you an evening of Charity boxing. We need 14 participants to enrol by February 22nd ready to commence an 11-week training program in March.
What we need from you?
- To be committed and sign up today
- Train a minimum of twice a week under our supervision (this will include 2 group sessions, a technical and a sparring session)
- Buy your own 16oz gloves and headgear for training and the event
- Raise awareness and money for the charity by selling 20 tickets to your friends and family
Any other info…
- Anyone is welcome to enrol, both men and women
- No previous experience needed
- Venue TBC (definitely in London + easily accessible)
- All training will take place at our Oxford Circus studio (Day TBC but will be on a week night at 19:00)
- 1-2-1 training available
- You will be matched with someone the same weight and skill set as you
- There will be a referee and medical staff on hand on the night
- This will be one of the most amazing experiences of your life
Sign up today to be a Work it Warrior.