If you enjoy cooking, try our healthy ice cream recipe with all the flavour and no artificial nasties. If you have a blender then great; if not simply mix well in a large bowl.
1 can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
2 cups Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
1½ cups frozen berries
2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
1. Scoop out the solid white coconut cream and place in a blender (use white solid only)
2. Add the yogurt, blueberries, and vanilla. Blend until completely smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for an hour until the top is solid.
4. Scoop out the mixture and place back into the blender and blend again until smooth.
5. Pour back into the loaf pan and freeze for another hour until firm.
6. Scoop and enjoy!
Recipe by Adam Willoughby.