• Do you want to embark on one of the biggest challenges of your life so far?
• Do you want to get into the best physical and mental strength you have ever been in?
• Do you want to push yourself to your limits, learn new skills and be inspired to improve your health and fitness?
• Do you want to fight for a cause close to your heart and make a positive impact?
…Then you should enrol on our 10 week Charity Boxing challenge.
This is the fourth time round will be running a charity boxing event and the other three have been a booming success. Most importantly we have raised in excess of £50k for various charities, the contestants have also had an amazing time and we have all built some strong relationships within the Work it community.
Raising money for your chosen charity
You will be raising money individually for a charity of your choice. We suggest setting up a just giving page where you can direct people to donate to your chosen charity. The two fighters involved with the fight of the night (decided by the judges) will get a donation from the ticket sales for the event.
We need 20 participants to enroll by August 24th ready to commence a 10-week training program on September 4th.
– You will need to purchase a charity boxing membership (plus a £50 deposit) at our online store, which will cover all training costs throughout the 10 weeks
– You will need to sell a minimum of 20 tickets for the event
– Fight night is Thursday 9th November at Cecil Sharp House Camden Town, London
– 10 week training camp to commence Monday 4th September
– Sparring (FIGHT WORK) will be on Tuesday and Thursday evening’s at 7pm (mandatory)
– Fights will be matched with someone similar weight and ability to you
– NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– You’ll be able to train 6 days a week at Work it and have access to ex professional fighters who will be your coaches
What we need from you?
• To be committed and sign up today
• 2 sparring sessions a week are mandatory in order to compete
• Buy your own 16oz gloves, wraps, headgear and boxing boots for training and the event
• Raise awareness and money for your charity by being active on social media and selling a minimum of 20 tickets to friends or family
• Hard work and dedication
Questions? Give us a shout
Good luck Work it Warriors!