This is a great meal for anytime of the day, packed with protein and antioxidants.
4 Free range eggs
1 tin black beans
1 tin organic tinned tomatoes
1 red onion
Ground cayenne pepper
1. Heat pan with oil, add onions and black beans.
2. Lightly fry before adding tinned tomatoes and spices. Stir until mixed.
3. Add mixture into a dish, crack the raw eggs into the mixture.
4. Place in oven and cook for about 15 mins.
5. Serve with greens! Wilted spinach or spinach avocado salad.
Recipe by Adam Willoughby.