Recipe of the month
The cold weather is still upon us, which feels like winter hasn’t quite left yet. This month try a warming Moroccan Stew.
Ingredients: Serves 2
2 Free range chicken breasts
1/2 Butter nut squash
1 can of Organic Tinned tomatoes
3 garlic cloves
2 tsp ground spices: turmeric, cumin, coriander and cinnamon
2 handfuls of Prunes or raisins
- Steam butternut squash until almost cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan, lightly fry garlic and onions.
- Add chicken, start to cook before adding tinned tomatoes and prunes.
- Sprinkle in spices and add the squash. Cover with lid until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over couscous or quinoa with broccoli on the side.
Enjoy the munch!