• Do you want to embark on one of the biggest challenges of your life so far?
• Do you want to get into the best physical and mental strength you have ever been in?
• Do you want to push yourself to your limits, learn new skills and be inspired to improve your health and fitness?
• Do you want to fight for a cause close to your heart and make a positive impact?
…Then you should enrol on our 10 week Charity Boxing challenge.
This is our third Charity boxing match and we have decided to include a few Muay Thai/ kickboxing fights on the show this time around. You will be raising money individually for a charity of your choice and Work it will make a donation to one of the charities at random. We need 20 participants to enrol by April 7th ready to commence a 10-week training program on April 24th.
– Fight night is Thursday July 6th at Cecil Sharp House Camden Town, London
– 10 week training camp to commence Monday 24th April
– Sparring (FIGHT WORK) will be on Tuesday and Thursday evening’s at 7pm (mandatory)
– Fights will be matched with someone similar weight and ability to you
– NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– You’ll be able to train 6 days a week at Work it and have access to ex professional fighters who will be your coaches
What we need from you?
• To be committed and sign up today
• 2 sparring sessions a week are mandatory in order to compete
• Buy your own 16oz gloves, wraps, headgear and boxing boots for training and the event (Buy now)
• Raise awareness and money for your charity by being active on social media and selling a minimum of 20 tickets to friends or family
• Hard work and dedication
Good luck Work it Warriors!